A strategic planning process is currently underway at the City in order to create budget priorities and move the City forward. At their January 29, 2020 meeting, City Council discussed overall strategic concepts and visioning that will set the framework as the City moves forward with the development of the plan.
Vision concepts discussed included:
• Continue Core Services;
• Improve community communication, connections, and collaboration;
• Enhance community preparedness efforts;
• Maintain existing infrastructure and amenities;
• Create community capacity to address complex community issues and to react to outside influences; and
• Design a comprehensive economic development system that benefits many segments of the community.
View the Staff Report and Presentation Slides
View the Discussion