The City is hosting Water School on Saturday, October 8, 2022, from 10AM - 12PM at City Council Chambers. This is a class for any citizen who has exceeded their baseline water allotment and has received a $50 fine.
Attending Water School does not waive the payment of any fee(s) incurred by customers. Customers who have already paid the fine(s) they have incurred will then be eligible for a $50 credit on their next water bill after attending the presentation. The presentation will cover five main topics:
1) Overview of the City’s water system,
2) Statewide and local drought conditions,
3) Basics of municipal utility services,
4) The City’s water use regulations and restrictions and
5) Water conservation strategies
Please note the In Person option will be limited to 50 spots due to the increase in COVID-19 cases. If attending virtually via Zoom Webinar, please include your email address to receive the Zoom Webinar invitation and login information.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field