Where can I get sandbags?
The City provides a limited number of sandbags for flood control needs to residences in the incorporated City limits. Those bags are available at the City's Corporation Yard, 1375 Ash Street. Unfilled sandbags are also available at most hardware and farm supply stores.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get sandbags?
2. Who is responsible for trash pickup in the City?
3. Who is responsible for damaged City sidewalks?
4. Who do I notify if I see a deceased animal along the roadway?
5. Who do I contact to get a pothole fixed?
6. Who maintains the traffic signals in the City?
7. Whom do I contact to report a problem with a street light?